COVID-19 POLICIES & GUIDELINES
THE GUIDELINES FOR ENTRY:
Based on what we've learned and what the guidelines state, we are expecting and planning for the following:
•Masks are required to be worn by guests and staff. Please make sure that your mask loops behind your ears and not behind your head. This leaves your hair accessible to your stylist during your service. If you are receiving color services, it is a good idea to bring a back-up mask. * IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MASK, ONE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU.
• Each guest must complete and pass a health screen at check-in. This includes a temperature check and questionnaire.
• Upon entering, we ask that you immediately use the hand sanitizer that is available at the salon entrance.
• We will be eliminating the waiting area. We ask that once you arrive, please call the salon to notify us and wait in your car (or outside). We will let you know when your stylist is ready for your service. Please be on time.
• All services are by appointment only. Please do not bring anyone with you that is not receiving a service.
• We will reserve every appointment with a credit card. This will be your form of payment. No cash or checks will be accepted. Check-out procedures will be hands-free. Any retail products will be retrieved, disinfected, and placed in bags by staff.
• Please limit what you bring into the salon. You will be given a plastic bag and required to keep all your belongings in while you are here for your service
• In this first phase of reopening, Blow drying is going to be kept at a minimum if at all. We are doing this to keep air flow controled in the salon to avoid any encounters or spreading of COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing you again!
Jocelyn and the Benefit Team